

It may not look like it in these pictures but I actually like bath time, I don't fuss at all I just sit back and enjoy!
My Aunt Nicci and Uncle Michael came in town from Maryland for her birthday so we finally got to meet and spend the weekend together...it was awesome even though I spelt through most of it HAHA


Rocky and I took our naps together the other day, he likes to be next to mommy just as much as I do!




I lay on either my mom's or my dad's chest and try to hold my head up, I can't do it for long but I think I'm definitely getting better at it!





Oh my, little missy! You have grown and changed so much in just a few weeks. You are such a beautiful little one.
ReplyDeleteThe Flemings
I am ready to meet her! She has grown so much. Let us know when we can come PLAY and we will be there. HUGS!!!
ReplyDelete