Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I've been busy!!!

So the last 2 weeks have been very exciting for me, I had my second date with William Ait up in Athens (I take after mommy and I'm going after the older man, William was born 2 hours before me)!




Up close and personal...check me out!!!
William is already eating some rice cereal so I thought I would give it a try or I guess Daddy thought I should try it...



As you can tell, I'm not into it yet...I'll try it again in a couple of months!

My Aunt Nicole came in town and spent the whole holiday weekend with us, it was so good to see her and spend some much needed quality time with her. We had a great time, she is so much fun!


I think I'm about to start teething so Dad thought that I might enjoy some of his cold treat...

No comments:

Post a Comment