Monday, July 13, 2009

Road Trip!!!

I hope everyone had a great July 4th!!! We took a road trip down to Tampa, FL to visits some friends. I was pretty fussy in the car but I was good as long as either mom or dad sat in the back with me to keep me entertained! Tampa was great, we had a great time hanging out with Joe and Molly for the first part of the trip then we went and stayed with Jon and Lisa and got some quality time with them and their 3 adorable kids!



So my schedule was a little off from traveling so I didn't take a very good afternoon nap the day after we got back so dad put me in my swing and this is what happened...



1 comment:

  1. OH SO SWEET! Looks like you had so much fun!! She's so precious! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete