skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Migliaccio's
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Georgia visit and Santa...
We headed up to Georgia last month so we could spend Thanksgiving with family, it was so great to see everyone.
I love my cousin Kendall...
Aunt Nicci and I had a blast playing in the leaves, it was my first time...not so many leaves on the ground here in Tampa.
I got all dressed up this morning so we could go and visit Santa...
I thought it best if we all sat for the picture...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The Migliaccio's
Tampa, FL
I was born on Monday, January 26, 2009 at 12:34pm weighing in at 6 lbs 2oz and 18 1/2 in long
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Drew Martin
Sawyer Grey Fleming
The Dawson Family
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(8)
▼
December
(1)
Georgia visit and Santa...
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(27)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment