Friday, August 28, 2009

Time with family

We all headed back up to Lexington, KY this last week...Dad drove up on Tuesday and Mommy and I actually flew. It was my first time on an airplane and I did great!!! My Aunt Lisa actually flew into Atlanta from Ireland so we were all on the same flight to Lexington. Mommy was really happy to have help at the airport and on the plane, because I can be a little bit of a handful :) We really appreciate all the love and support from all of our family and close friends during this sad time with dealing with the loss of my Uncle Rob, I'm so happy I was able to spend some quality time with him a few weeks ago and put a smile on this face...he will be missed.

Hanging out with Grandpa Mig...
Me with Dad and my two cousins Kaatje and Nick...
My Aunt Lisa...


Out to dinner with family our last night in Lexington spending time with cousin Kaatje and Grandma Mig...



I love bath time....


When I was in Lexington I also started crawling!!!!!! Mom and Dad were so excited but now that we are all back home I think they are having to adjust to this new world of me crawling, but I can't be stopped HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment