I'm so sorry it's been so long since my last post we have been very busy!!! We took a trip down to St. Simons Island for Labor Day weekend at the beach for Nick and Brooke's wedding. We all drove down on Thursday along with Grandma and Grandpa Ernst then my Aunt Nicci flew down from Maryland to hang out with me and the rest of the family but we all know who she really wanted to see HAHA!!! Friday we headed out for my very first time at the beach and to be honest I wasn't really feeling it at all, mom bought a tent for me to hang out in and I did not want to go in there at all until I was so tired that I finally gave in and took a nap in it. Saturday I hung out with Aunt Nicci all day while Grandma, Grandpa, Mom and Dad all went to the wedding. They said it was a beautiful wedding and they all had such a great time!!! I was actually not feeling well all day, running a fever, just laying around which is not like me at all. I ended up going to the emergency room in the middle of the night with a 103 fever, everyone was very worried about me. But no worries I went to my doctor when we got back to Duluth and she gave me some medicine and I am all better now!
Mom and Dad at the wedding...

Hanging with "Aunt" Amanda at the beach condo (P.S. this was right before I spit up all over her pretty dress, sorry Amanda!)

The other big news is that we are moving to Tampa, FL!!!!! Dad has a business opportunity down there so looks like we will be moving in the next month or so once we find the perfect house. I'm going to miss everyone here in Georgia very much especially Grandma and Grandpa, but we will only be about 7 hours away so hopefully everyone will come and visit and I know we will be back all the time. Good news is we will only be 30 minutes away from the beach so who ever wants a free place to stay near the beach you are more than welcome!!!
Mom and Dad are having to baby proof the house because I'm crawling all over the place and I can even pull myself up on my knees and sometimes standing up...I'm such a big girl and so strong!!!!

Busted standing up in my crib...



Having fun with mommy this morning....
No comments:
Post a Comment