Sunday, November 1, 2009

All moved in!

So we are officially moved in!!!! The whole move went very smooth and we are settling in nicely here in the sunshine state of Florida. It's hot down here for sure so I still get to wear all my fun summer clothes!!! We all LOVE the new house, it's all one level with a loft area (or as my dad would say a "Man Cave") so it's so great that I can crawl around the whole house and get my exercise exploring and playing with all my toys. I've discovered that if I put my toy in my mouth I can still use both of my hands, amazing HAHA

Me just being silly blowing bubbles with my mouth...


Enjoying the views of the pond in our back yard...


We even have ducks and 3 cranes living back there...


Here is a beautiful sunset in our backyard the other day...



My first Halloween was awesome, mom and dad dressed me up in this huge pink furry bunny costume, which would have been great for the Georgia fall weather so I was a little hot trick or treating here in FL. So we went to the mall first to strut my stuff for everyone and I thought my name had changed to So Cute because that was what everyone was calling me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment