Thursday, October 22, 2009

Getting ready to move...

Things are getting crazy around the house, boxes everywhere, all our stuff is disappearing by the moment, mom and dad are running around like mad men...Grandpa has been over everyday this week to hang out with me so mom and dad can take care of business around the house. Good news is that I think they are almost done and good thing because the big move day is this Saturday...Sunshine State here we come!

So before we left we had to go to Stone Mountain, it was my first time and we had a blast...

Here's us on the lawn right in front of the famous carving...

They had a pumpkin patch there but it wasn't open the day we went....
We even rode the cart up to the top, it was so windy and a little chilly we only stayed outside for just a few minutes...

Check me out in my UK cheer leading outfit...Dad is so proud (don't worry UGA fans I have a Georgia one too!!)
Just hanging out playing in a bowl HAHA
My new thing now is when I'm standing up I get really brave and let go!!!! I can only stand by myself for just a few seconds, mom and dad get so excited, then I sit back down or fall down on my back side HAHA
Gotta love a down comforter...
Dancing in a box!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment