Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fun Times!!!

We've been pretty busy this last month, getting to know Tampa better and trying to get more involved with the 2 playgroups we joined. The weather is great so we go for alot of walks, play at the park and last Friday we even went and saw some manatees with our playgroup. The Florida State Fair was here at the beginning of February and they had a petting zoo so I was able to see and smell HAHA cows, goats, sheep, etc.





We spent 2 weeks in Georgia, which was great because we were able to see all of our Georgia friends and spent a lot of time with family. While we were in town it actually snowed, I wasn't totally prepared with snow gear but I was able to get out and play in it for a little bit.




It was great to see my Uncle Mike and play with him...




It's a good thing he had a flashlight, because one of my toys went under the fridge :)




Grandpa and I had our first piano lesson together...






The Ait family came over one afternoon with their 2 kids, Ireland and William which was great to see them and catch up.



One of mom's best friends, Brooke came over and brought me this awesome princess chair! I finally figured out how to sit in it and now I sit in it every morning and watch Mickey Mouse Playhouse!






I love you all, miss you and can't wait to see everyone again!


No comments:

Post a Comment