Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sorry it's been so long...


I am so sorry it's been so long since I last blogged we have just been so busy with traveling and having family in town and just everyday events that I got behind and I promised I will get better HAHA April was a very busy month for us, we went up to Georgia then we had family in town and know somehow it is already the middle of May...crazy how time flys by.

We went back to Georgia for Easter Weekend and had an awesome time, I put on a pretty dress that Sunday and had my own personal egg hunt. While we were in Georgia everyone found out that Uncle Mike and Rachel are expected a baby GIRL!!!! So next Easter I'll be able to show my little cousin how it's done HAHA





Check out all my Easter eggs...



At the end of April all of mommy's side of the family come down for a visit so I was able to meet some of my extended family, everyone is super sweet so we had a blast spending time together.

I had my map in hand to give Uncle Michael a tour of historic Ybor City...


While everyone was in town we headed over to Clearwater Beach to have a very special memorial service for my late Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Lindgren. It was so nice to have everyone here to pay tribute to two very important and missed family members whom will live on in our hearts forever.






I love spending time with Grandpa....
I looked so cute in my little hat, which I actually kept on my head the whole time :)
Mommy, Aunt Nicole and I....

We had a fantasitc Mother's day...Dad and I cooked Mommy breakfast in bed then we all got packed up and spent the day at Anna Maria Beach, then we got home we washed Mom's car for her so it was all shiny and new!!!

The other day Dad got out our family recipe book and I helped him make Grandma Mig's Jello Salad...it tasted amazing and we had so much fun making it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment